Advertise

วันศุกร์ที่ 31 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557

[ENG] Free Steam Game



     Hello everyone I know you come here because you want free steam game. I can give the way to you. I found the website that give you the steam, origin, desura games. Let's see what it is.

     This website is the web that you have to collect coins to reward your game. All you have to do is play game on the web to complete the Achievement to get a coins or you can complete the offer to get the coins too.


I got 495 coins and I want Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
So, I trade it with 495 coins



After the website checking they will send you the games maybe humble bundle, Activate Code or something.



I got it !!




And it now on my library



There are many games waiting for you to get it.
(Make sure that your game has stock.)






This is my wishlist
I will get all of this game before it out of stock.



Register now before your game is out of stock.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Advertise